Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 1995 20:47:58 +0100 (MET)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        bamfordd@host.yab.com
Cc:        bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: HELP!!!!!

As bamfordd@host.yab.com wrote:

> Hi bugs!

Hmm, i'm just a single bug only. :-)

> I am the proud owner of your FreeBSD from Walnut Creek. I cannot,
> however, even get my machine to boot up!
>
> Here is the error I get:

Can you elaborate more on this?  What's your hardware?  When does the
panic happen (e.g., describe what you have seen before it panicked).

Chances are high that the bug has been fixed meanwhile, but your
input data have been too few.

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/