Date:      Fri, 26 May 1995 10:39:14 +1000 (EST)
From:      David Dawes <dawes@physics.usyd.edu.au>
To:        smace@metal.neosoft.com (Scott Mace)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: weirdness with S3 server.

>I'm running Xfree 3.1.1 + late patches, and whenever I try to use any
>Tk stuff the mouse is totally non-functional within the tk window, also
>ctrl-right mouse button
>doesn't pull up menus in xterm.
>
>If I run the SVGA server on my old et4K card, it works fine.

This "problem" should show up with any of the XFree86 3.1.1 servers
(providing you don't have ServerNumLock set in your XF86Config).  Try
turning NumLock off.  We'll probably turn turn it off by default when
the server starts in 3.1.2.  At the moment, the startup state of the
lock keys matches the state they were in for the VT the server runs
on.

David