Date:      Wed, 31 May 1995 08:47:13 +0200
From:      Caspar Arquint <arquint@tau.inf.ethz.ch>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problems with fvwm 1.24r

Hi folks,

I have a strange problem with fvwm 1.24r. The GoodStuff module
only shows the images for calculator and that like but no buttons!
With other words I can klick on the images but nothing happens...

I have the 2.0-950412-SNAP installed with the SVGA Xserver running.
Everything else works ok - only some of the fvwm modules - esp.
GoodStuff - don't work well...

I downloaded the /usr/ports from some mirror and executed a `make fvwm'
in the x11 directory followed by a `make install' in /usr/ports/x11/fvwm.
So fvwm itself works. Even the pager works, eventhough I miss the
ability to move windows and windows titles within the pager. I could
use these features when I previously run Linux...

It would be enough for me to know, that someone's running fvwm
without these problems. Maybe there was a problem during compiling
and I didn't recognised it or with the X installation on that snap?

Thanks for any hints,

--- Caspar