Date:      Wed, 7 Jun 1995 11:56:52 +0200
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   mrouted 3.5

Is anyone building this into FreeBSD soon? It would be nice since
with the old mrouted (at least for me) I had this strange problem
that the sd sessions did not show up on the machine running the
mrouted. Someone from Parc (I believe, forgive me that I forgot
the) name for the moment, sent me patches to /sys/netinet, mrouted, ifconfig,
netstat . I built them in
a couple of days ago to some extent and
mrouted 3.5 seemed to work.

Now some new stuff seems to break these
patches (pcb code, queue.h and some
MRT vs DVMR defines).

I hacked a bit yesterday, got a compiled
kernel but I don't trust my hacks.

It would be nice if someone would take care
of mrouted 3.5 soon.

 -Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku@gil.physik.rwth-aachen.de
FreeBSD blues.physik.rwth-aachen.de 2.0-BUILT-19950606 FreeBSD 2.0-BUILT-1995
0606 #0: Tue Jun  6 19:13:32 MET DST 1995    kuku@blues.physik.rwth-aachen.de
:/usr/src/sys/compile/BLUESGUS  i386