Date:      Sun, 20 Aug 1995 18:47:20 -0700
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        multimedia@rah.star-gate.com, multimedia@freebsd.org, sos@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ID GAMES Castle Wolfenstein game source code released

>>> "Jordan K. Hubbard" said:
 > >  > ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/idgames/idstuff/source/wolfsrc.zip
 > >  >
 > >  > Maybe somebody wants to make this the first target for libvga? :-)
 > >  >

 > > I will be happy to assist anyone on the libvga aspects and who knows
 > > maybe we could make wolfsrc  an X Windows apps.
 > >
 > > 	Spread Out and GO FOR IT !!!
 >
 > And in the meantime, maybe one of us with easy access to DOS could
 > unpack this puppy (it's "ICED" and needs DOS to actually get at the
 > bits) and repack it as a tarfile for those of us who don't! :(

Please take time to read:

wolfsrc/readme/license.doc
wolfsrc/readme/release.txt
wolfsrc/readme/readme.txt

If you belong to a country which does not obey the International Laws
of Copyright do not download this software. I do log all ftp transfers.

The tar file will remain on this ftp site for only a day .

	ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/wolf.tar.gz

	GO FOR IT!!

	Amancio