Date:      Tue, 5 Sep 1995 12:08:16 -0500
From:      Todd Litteken <litteken@txcc.net.www.txcc.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   trouble with email

i have been working on setting up a system where there will be more than one domain address.. so that users can regester a nic with internic and we will pump the mail going to that nic to there account.. such as i am cl@txcc.net but if i wanted i could update my domain se-net.com and receve mail cl@se-net.com.. all the mail would be forwareded to my account cl@txcc.net.. hope this makes sence.. so i figured the best way to handle it would be to give this machine multipal nics ... (Maby i am rong) so i set up the varibul Cw in the sendmail.cf to show several nic's and used CNAME in the namedb.. i have also tried giving the machine 2 IP addresses and assigning names to both IP's no matter what i do i get the same error.. somthing about sending mail to myself.. could some one please explain to me the proper way to handle this.. the test i am doing is by setting up cl.txcc.net and send mail to it.. befor we try updateing my nic.. thanks

oh.. we are on FreeBSD 2.0.5