Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 1995 10:26:52 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        laufen@sol.med.ge.com (Derek Laufenberg  x7-4534)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Laptop Recomended for Freebsd

> Does anyone have any ideas on a laptop for freebsd?
> What about an ether net interface as well?

I'm tempted towards an IBM Power 820 or 840.  You can get an 800x600
display on the things.

I'm not tempted enough to buy yet, though.  Maybe at 1024x768.  8-).

There are Intel based NEC Versa and AT&T Globalyst that also have
800x600.

Pretty much everything else is 640x480, which I think is too small.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.