Date:      Thu, 7 Dec 1995 22:22:23 +0000
From:      mark@linus.demon.co.uk (Mark Valentine)
To:        jspath@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us (Webmaster Jim), Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>, Gene W Homicki <gwh@spiders.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mush? (Mail Users SHell)

> From: jspath@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us (Webmaster Jim)
> Date: Thu 7 Dec, 1995
> Subject: Re: mush? (Mail Users SHell)

>                Over the last few months, some patches were posted there
> to the last official version.  I'm running the 2nd latest on this Sun
> box.

There's are official alpha 7.2.6 patch (third revision) on ftp.ncd.com.
Stefan Esser has been feeding FreeBSD fixes back to the author, but there
still appear to be bugs in the screen display code.  I've been running a
slightly hacked version for about a week (replaces my old 1.1.5.1 binary!),
and I hope to get around to cleaning up my changes some time soon (I think
there are a few more places the update code has an off-by-one error, resulting
in junk in column 80 or a core, and I need to conditionalise a non-essential
patch to the reverse video code).

		Mark.

--
"Tigers will do ANYTHING for a tuna fish sandwich."
"We're kind of stupid that way."   *munch* *munch*