Date:      Tue, 23 Apr 1996 19:39:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
To:        terry@lambert.org (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org, mpp@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gzip bug

> > As Mike Pritchard wrote:
> >
> > > Give me the text, and I'll get it formatted for you.
> >
> > Ok, i leave it to Mike then. :)
>
> Ok, leave it to Mike or J"org then.  8-).

I really don't mean to act lazy, but there is a severe bug in kmem_malloc
that BDE has narrowed down, and I am chasing that when I am conscious (I am
ill.)  Since he has gone to alot of trouble to narrow it down a bit, and it is
a severe bug in the system, I HAVE to work that right now.  Dealing with
mdoc, man or sgml isn't what I want to do right now, it might put me to
sleep. :-).  So, I'll be sending some stuff to Mike near the end of the
weekend.  It'll take a few days to figure out what needs to be documented,
and then I'll need to fill out some details.

John