Date:      Thu, 30 May 1996 22:45:10 +0000
From:      "Johan Granlund" <johang@algonet.se>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DES and -stable in europe

Hello all

I'm using the european DES distribution from V2.1 and have a few
questions:

1: I'm currently doing "make world -DNOCRYPT" as not to overwrite my DES
libraries. Is it possible to put the source from the DES distribution
into the -stable tree without breaking anything?

2: If i can extract the DES distribution into the -stable
distribution, is it best to use the one from ftp.funet.fi last
2.2-snapshot?

3: does it exist some mekanism like ctm or a mailinglist with
updates of the european DES distribution?

/Johan

Internet: Johang@Algonet.se

I don't even speak for myself