Date:      Thu, 13 Jun 1996 21:02:48 +0000
From:      Matt Thomas <matt@lkg.dec.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.2-960612-SNAP impressions

I tried using a 3com 3C589C (zp0) to download the snap but the system
keep hanging (eventually causing so much damage to the existing UFS
paritions I had to newfs them), so I switched to the tried & true, but
slow, PPP link.

sysinstall claimed the install directory doesn't exist but proceeded to
start installing anyways.

Other than that, it seems to be loading fine.

BTW, Yellow on Gray has horrible contrast and is hard to read
on a Digital HiNote Ultra.

ssys.?? has compile/BOOTMFS in it.

Well, it's now up and running.

So far, ok.

3am Software Foundry      WWW URL:    http://www.3am-software.com/bio/matt.html
Westford, MA              Disclaimer: I disavow all knowledge of this message