Date:      Thu, 25 Jul 1996 04:15:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      atf@earthlink.net (Andrew Finnell)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   lot o questions

 Hello,
   My name is Andrew Finnell and I hope a human will respond:-)
        I have many questions. First I just upgraped to FreeBSD 2.1.5 and I
noticed that the X server isn't configured for Open windows which I love. Do
you think there's something better? And when I run olvwm and try the menu
via the right mouse button Openwindows quits. How do I fix this. If there is
a phone number I can dial to talk to someone personally that would be great.
By the way when I used to run Linux Openwindows was already configured and
all I had to do was run 'openwin' to make everything work. FreeBSD seems to
be lacking it. Also when that program is run aa program called XView seemed
to pop up on the screen before Openwindows was run. What's XView. Just to
let you know I will and have installed everythin via FTP not CDROM.
        What Windows Manager do other people use for a Web server. Also I'd
like to know what ALL is needed to become my own web server. (ie. Phone line
etc) and how to get this stuff. If you have pricing that would be perfect.
        Thanks for any help. And I hope you can help me become a Web server.

--
Andrew T. Finnell
E-Mail: atf@earthlink.net