Date:      Thu, 31 Oct 1996 10:57:28 -0500
From:      "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3C503/Pentium PCI

This is really starting to get old... Of course, this is what I get for
leaving the mainstream.

I've tried two 3Com 3C503 cards in two Pentium 100s using the last two
Snaps (haven't checked out 2.1.5R, nor put the cards in to a 486 with
the snaps). However, when it boots, it panics between sc0 (system console)
and where the ed0 probe should show up. I've checked jumper configs, irqs,
etc, and they're all right. Any comments?
	-Brian