Date:      Tue, 26 Nov 1996 04:27:58 est
From:      hounddog@juno.com (Hans N Gruber)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question-2.15,2.16: install

	I'm assuming 2.16 just got released recently. I started the
painstaking process of downloading about the individual bin and man files
from the ftp site, and for some reason endid up with 2.15. I really don't
want to go through this again. Has anybody zipped up the directories into
large zip files? Sure, bin would be about 16 megs, but this would be a
lot easier to download than all the individual files.
	Yeah, I know I'm doing it the hard way, but right now time is
slightly less valuable than money, so a tcp/ip connection or the cdrom
and cdrom drive are out of the question. It not not seem completely
impossible that someone has zipped these somewhere....anyone know?
Peace, Hans
Support your local Freenet!!!
Ask me about free email from Juno.
Ribbit..... Kermit, baby!