Date:      Mon, 13 Jan 1997 09:24:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko@whistle.com>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        archie@whistle.com, durham@w2xo.pgh.pa.us, freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: realaudio player

Amancio Hasty writes:

| RealAudio Player 3.0 works fine over here with the guspnp driver.
|
| I think I am going to use the player more often now 8)

Archie,

Also I've been running the 2.0 & 3.0 player on current & Win 95 at home through
Socks5 with a TCP connection.  My sound card is a PAS, works good until I
swamp the link with a web traffic.  I don't have a soundcard on my machine
at work though, but I do on the laptop.  I'll try to set it up and see
what happens.  If it works you can drop by.

Also there are tons of settings.

Doug A.