Date:      Sat, 25 Jan 1997 12:40:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org (Free BSD Multimedia List)
Subject:   Apologies If I have iratated anyone.

	Evidently I have iratateed some people on this list, most specifically
	one Edward F. Knight. he sent me a rather nasty message basically
	complaining about my not reading the documentation related to the
	questions I have been asking lately.

	I would love to read the documentation. Unfortunately no one has been
	kind enough to provide a pointer to such documentation. Certain other
	groups/lists are very good about that. If someone asks a FAQ, the
	receive a brief note from several people pointing them to the source of
	the documentation.

	On this list I have yet (after about a week of trying to get my sound
	system working). to receive any pointers to documentation. A few people
	have been kind enough to provide some answers to part of my questions.
	The most helpful of all these people has been the author of the
	Graviss Ultrasound card.

	However it has been apparent to me that even the people that have
	chosen to help, feel they are droping to a level below what they want
	to be to discuss such (to them) simple matters.

	Again I apologize if I have iratateed anyone, and humbly ask for a pointer
	to this wonderful documentation that must exist somewhere.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems