Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 1997 21:28:53 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Where do I get the Win/TV code?

Yes, my audio output is connected to my line input.

I am using an old version of tv with your latest version of xtvremote.

I tried compiling the latest version of fxtv but it has problems:
/usr/home/hasty/fxtv-0.3
{hasty} gmake
cc -m486 -g -I/usr/X11R6/include -DVERS_STR=\"0.03\" -c tvcapture.c
tvcapture.c: In function `TVCAPTURESetTunerMode':
tvcapture.c:404: `TUNERTYPE_NABCST' undeclared (first use this function)
tvcapture.c:404: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
tvcapture.c:404: for each function it appears in.)
tvcapture.c:405: `TUNERTYPE_CABLEIRC' undeclared (first use this function)
tvcapture.c: In function `TVCAPTUREQueryDriverState':
tvcapture.c:573: `TUNERTYPE_NABCST' undeclared (first use this function)
tvcapture.c:575: `TUNERTYPE_CABLEIRC' undeclared (first use this function)
tvcapture.c:577: warning: unreachable code at beginnin

	Tnks,
	Amancio