Date:      Fri, 21 Mar 1997 11:29:16 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   mouse control?

For those who are doing apps , it may be nice to bind buttons to the
applications for the purpose of controlling the tuner.

For instance, in my sample app I take over the entire screen and at
640x480 resolution -- the screen pretty much looks like a tv.

I have on my system a packet radio mouse, logitech's mouseman cordless,
which I can use across the room to do something . For instance, I
should be able to bind the left mouse button to go down a channel and
the right mouse button to go up a channel.

Logitech's mouseman cordless retails for about $65 .

	Enjoy,
	Amancio