Date:      Sat, 3 May 1997 01:43:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Matt Mosley <mattm@igloo.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   help!

Hi.  I am running FreeBSD-2.2.1 on a ThinkPad 560.  It's model
2640-50A, and has what appears to be the 11 inch screen on it.
It also has what appears to be a cyber9385 graphics card.  I
have been unable to make it work at anything greater than 640x480.
I've hit all of the numerous web pages out there with the cyber9382
program, etc, and nothing any of them have said to try has worked.
The cyber9382 program will not run, it detects the card as being
different.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
-Matt