Date:      Mon, 5 May 1997 19:27:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Scott J. Ellentuch" <tuc@tucslap.stormking.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dell or IBM Laptop

Hi,

	I have a choice for a new laptop between a Dell (Latitude
XPi 133ST) and IBM (760EL P133).  I checked out the PCMCIA and really
don't have a problem with that.  What I would like to know :

	1) Has anyone heard anything good/bad about either.
	2) The Dell uses either a Cirrus CLGD7543 or Neomagic NM2070
		video chip. Is this supported? What type of resolution
		can I expect?
	3) The IBM uses a Trident CYBER9320 or CYBER9385. Is this
		supported? What type of resolution can I expect?

		Thanks for your time, and hopefully I'll be loading one
of them up soon!

			Tuc/TTSG
--
Scott J. Ellentuch, The Telecom Security Group/TTSG, Newburgh, NY
Visit our Web Site at http://www.ttsg.com/

"Over the UUCP link, out the ethernet, through the media converter, down
the fiber, off a router, down the 56K, past my ISP...nothing but Net" -
with poetic license from Dave Owen of IBM