Date:      Tue, 13 May 1997 14:05:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bill Broadley <bill@proto.math.ucdavis.edu>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Cc:        bill@proto.math.ucdavis.edu (Bill Broadley)
Subject:   Video capture

I'm looking for a good video capture board.  I have a few questions...

Is the matrox driver the most developed?

Current plan is to buy video capture to handle HI-8 video camera output
for various purposes including mbone.

Should the:
http://www.omt.com/dir/seqps.html 	work well?  Be worth $300.00?

(Sequence - P1S OmniMedia Technology, Inc.)

I tried to buy a matrox meteor from matrox they said no direct sales.  From
enorex after 5 weeks they say that can't sell it to us.  From some other
company that won't call use back.

Any suggestions appreciated, I search my multimedia archive (2400 messages)
for matrox/clone and similiar.

I'll summarize if prefered...

--
Bill Broadley           Bill@math.ucdavis.edu               UCD Math Sys-Admin