Date:      Fri, 6 Jun 1997 22:39:29 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
To:        FreeBSD-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD hackers list)
Subject:   CAP/Appletalk on 2.1.5R

Having recently obtained a Mac that has more than one NuBus slot (allowing
video & ethernet at the same time :-) I'm now playing with the CAP
package to get printer & filesharing working to the FreeBSD 2.1.5R box.

For now, CAP seems to be OK, but the Mac flatly refuses to see the
FreeBSD box. CAP does not want to see the Mac either BTW.

As I'm a complete newcomer to Appletalk/CAP etc I appreciate input
(by private email, let's not clutter the list) on this.

Wilko