Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 1997 18:05:30 -0400
From:      "Joel N. Weber II" <devnull@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
To:        pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, jmb@FreeBSD.ORG, pechter@lakewood.com, softweyr@xmission.com, freebsd-chat@hub.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FTC regulating use of registrations

   Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 13:53:16 -0700
   From: Pedro Giffuni <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>

   The news is that population has it's own means of controlling itself,
   Food and production also grows, people turn gay, and JIC someone will
   plant a bomb in mall or start a little war some place.

Actually, my understanding is that in the grand scheme of things,
the World Wars had little overall effect on the population of the
world, especially considering that we had the Baby Boom afterwards
which undid the effect of the war if it did have any effect.