Date:      Fri, 29 Aug 1997 01:20:20, -0500
From:      TPKJ56A@prodigy.com (MR KEN L YOUNG)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Missing file XF86-CX.TGZ

I bought the Freebsd 2.2.2 CD rom and was using setup.exe
to copy the files onto a DOS partition for installing. A message from
setup.exe said file XF86-CX.TGZ was not found. I scanned the CD Rom
and it was not on the CD. It would not let me continue the copy - I
wanted to continue the copy and download the missing file if it was
missing due to an error in the distrubution CD. What am I to do????