Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 1997 07:58:49 -0600
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>
To:        Simon Shapiro <Shimon@i-Connect.Net>
Cc:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Compile failure on today's current kernel

>>  If you're going to run current, read the current mailing list.
>
>Is there a presumption i do not read this mailing list?  Because I do and
>never saw this before.  Some of us are newer to FreeBSD than others.  That,
>in and by itself is not an indication of degraded intelligence, you know.

Okay.  How about this.

If you have a problem with current, catch up on reading the current
mailing list before posting about your problem.  There is a good
chance that it's already been discussed.

I wasn't implying anything about your inteligence, but if you really
did miss the three messages about this topic that came before yours,
you should read current a little more carefully. 8-)

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations