Date:      Tue, 21 Oct 1997 12:10:51 -0700
From:      Ron Rosson <insane@oneinsane.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Suggested Backup

 Looking for the least expensive way to back up my 3.5G FreeBSD
system. Hard drives are out since the system exist o 3 IDE HD's
and one IDE cdrom. Dont mind adding scsi for tape or what ever is
suggested but an curious what is better and used more in the UNIX
community. The system is a server and router for 4 Win95 boxes
and maybe with some tweaking from rumba and a good backup script
I could back up the whole network. Any suggestions and guidance
are welcome and appreciated.. If have any pointers to site with
the hardware suggested please post that as well.

Thanx
Ron
Ron Rosson              ... and a UNIX user said ...
rlr@n2.net                        rm -rf *
insane@oneinsane.net      and all was null and void