Date:      Tue, 25 Nov 1997 06:30:09 +0200 (EET)
From:      Owner of many system processes <daemon@bit.cs.kiev.ua>

Alexander Litvin (archer@lucky.net) wrote:
> Hi!

> Until now, I was unable to freeze any of our FreeBSDs --
> 2.2.1, 2.2.2, 2.2.5-STABLE (about two weeks, no fix),
> 3.0-CURRENT (about the beginning of November).

I second this.  I have 2.2.5 (makeworlded), 2.2-stable which is a bit
earlier than that, couple of old 2.2s (all older than 2.2-RELEASE),
and 3.0-971008-SNAP.  None of them crashed (and some non-freebsd
boxes crashed, so I am sure it is the right kind of code).

all the hosts in question have IPFIREWALL in kernel;  probably
by incident ;-)

--
There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply
do as I advise.                                                -Gore Vidal