Date:      Fri, 12 Dec 1997 02:56:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        toor@dyson.iquest.net, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD vs linux

Amancio Hasty said:

> Well,
>
> Let me be blunt: Don't Post and I think is because of the same
> reason that Linus does not involved in such threads -- the linux fans
> will just simply take aim at you and will accomplish at least three things:
  (Those animals :-)).

> 1. Get you emotionally inbalanced to a point that you may quit.

That is true anyway (about the imbalance :-).)

> 2. Provide valuable technical information.

I am very careful.  That is one thing that I kind of consider to
be the game that they think that they are playing.  I see that
they are trying to extract info.

> 3. Waste your time.

I have the flu, and don't have anything else to do.

--
John
dyson@freebsd.org