Date:      Sun, 25 Jan 1998 16:13:18 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   -current seems to be okay

After Dyson's posting , I sup the latest -current today, did a make world,
rebuilt the kernel, and now I am rebuiding java on the new system .

This is all light testing however the system at this stage seems to be
holding up.

Not sure whats up with Dyson and cvs commit messages, I spotted one
commit message from Dyson in the last month or so;however, the cvs update
showed several cvs commits. This blind testing for sure makes me want
to stay away from the latest -current till I get a confirmation from
someone else on the list 8)

	Cheers,
	Amancio