Date:      Fri, 30 Jan 1998 23:07:12 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   -current does make world

It figures.  On one of the few nights I wanna hack on FreeBSD's
kernel, I pick sources that I gotta update the world for.  I then pick
a time when -current was broken to do that :-(.

Anyway, I have just checked in changes to lib/libc/sys/Makefile.inc
and include/Makefile that I have tested by doing a make buildworld
followed by a make installworld.

Now, to see if I can figure out why the atapi driver isn't seeing the
tape drive I have at all (looking at the code, I'd at least expect it
to print the tape drives aren't supported message :-).

Warner