Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 1998 00:12:04 -0600
From:      Glenn Johnson <gljohns@bellsouth.net>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pcm0 and xgalaga

Greeting,

I just tried the new pcm0 sound code in 2.2.5-STABLE. The sounds are delayed a
few seconds in xgalaga. When I first start playing, I don't hear any sound.
Then about 9 seconds into the game, I hear the sounds but they are not
synchronized with the events. After I quit the game, I then hear the sounds
that were occurring at the end. I hope this makes some sense. Everything else
I have tried seems to work. Here is my setup:

SoundBlaster 16 card
pcm0	at isa? port 0x220 irq 5 drq 1 flags 0x15 vector pcmintr
rplay is installed

Thanks for your time.
--
Glenn Johnson