Date:      Mon, 16 Mar 1998 23:42:30 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help!

On Mon, Mar 16, 1998 at 11:09:25AM +0000, nik@iii.co.uk wrote:

> Probably the best thing to do would be for you to go through the existing
> content in the Handbook (at a fairly high level) and see if the ordering
> of the chapters can be improved, or whether or not you think some of the
> information should be pulled out and made into its own section (or subsumed
> into another, or whatever).
>
> Then get back to the list with the ToC and we can thrash it out. I've got
> some of my own ideas for a restructuring, but I haven't had the time to
> commit them to the screen yet. If you're prepared to wait a couple of days
> (or want to keep pestering me by e-mail until I do it :-) ) I can send
> them off to get the ball rolling.

I know nothing about writing documentation and less about FreeBSD, but I am
an expert at failing to make sense of documentation. I'm always willing to
show where I fail to anyone who sincerely values one beginner's perspective.
It's not easy to mingle with clever people so don't worry about me getting
in the way. If I can be useful, you can ask when you're ready.

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-

find / -name "*.conf" |more