Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 1998 08:26:29 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        "John M. Purser" <jpurser@wilcofarmers.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Newbies (E-mail)" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Let's Try that Again! :-)

On Wed, Mar 25, 1998 at 01:11:14PM -0800, John M. Purser wrote:
> To the Community:
>
> Okay Sue, I've gone to http://www.lemis.com/email.htmlread and RTFM.
>  I THINK I've reconfigured MSOutlook to behave.  Care to grade me?

Hey, that's no fair test! You'll have to quote and reply to this before I
can find something decent to pick on.

> To all others, I "Knew" I had no special flags thrown in the Mail
> setup of MSOutlook so I didn't even check after seeing Sue's first
> warnings.  Sorry if I offended.

You won't offend anyone here, but others will do their utmost to offend you
if you try those mickeysoft tricks in another mailing list. Besides, if
other newbies start copying I'll soon be outnumbered, and next thing
everyone will be typing secrets to the right of the 80 character limit of my
text screen.

> It was just ignorance, the boy just aint got no couth yet!

Roll up! Roll up! Get your couth here! :-)

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-

find / -name "*.conf" |more