Date:      Fri, 1 May 1998 14:56:47 -0400
From:      Matthew Hunt <mph@pobox.com>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Port of trn4

On Fri, May 01, 1998 at 12:54:11AM -0700, Satoshi Asami wrote:

> Dun.

And committed; the trn4 port is conceptually close to the old trn
port.  We're still stuck with trn's Configure, which I find pretty
icky for automated building. :-(

I tested it for build, package (even though we don't package it),
functionality, and pkg_delete on a fairly-close-to-virgin machine,
so hopefully nothing is egregiously broken with it.  In any case,
I must go to my last undergraduate lecture momentarily, and then
become very drunk.  You will not want me to commit any more changes
for a little while... :-)

--
Matthew Hunt <mph@pobox.com> * Stay close to the Vorlon.
http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~mph/pgp.key for PGP public key 0x67203349.