Date:      Mon, 1 Jun 1998 16:33:56 +1000 (EST)
From:      Ernie Elu <ernie@eis.net.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Bypassing login.conf

Can some suggest a generic entry for login.conf that allows all users access
to all resources.

The reason is simple, my servers are starting to cordump a lot on random
different programs (perl, mysqld, named, sendmail)and I can't track it down.
It's not hardware, and I presume 2.2.6-RELEASE is robust, so I figure it's
a resource limit of some sort so I want to  turn the limits off to see if
the faults go away.

- Ernie.