Date:      Fri, 5 Jun 1998 19:48:58 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Andrew Maltsev <am@amsoft.ru>
To:        steve@FreeBSD.ORG (Steve Price)
Cc:        steve@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bin/4899

Steve, the problem still present in both -stable and -current branches.
And easily repeatable.

As far as I remember I'd supplied the patch with my bug report to fix
the problem. If not - I can repeate it, I'm using it for at least two
monthes with no problems at all. Telnet is used very activelly here..