Date:      Wed, 5 Aug 1998 16:53:50 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        "Pierre Y. Dampure" <pierre.dampure@k2c.co.uk>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, jmz@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree86 3.3.2 Patch 3

On Wednesday,  5 August 1998 at  8:01:56 +0100, Pierre Y. Dampure wrote:
> Though this is not directly advertised on their home page, The XFree86
> Project released a third patch to the 3.3.2 distribution on the 25th of
> July (no doc, but it seems to involve mods to the S3 VIRGE driver,
> xterm, etc.)
>
> Are we planning to include these in our port?

It's included in the version we distribute.  David Dawes rolled it
into the base version specially for the 2.2.7 release.  He's planning
a different approach to updates, where the ``base version'' will
include all updates, and you only need the update packages if you
already have an older version.

Greg