Date:      Sat, 19 Sep 1998 01:29:04 -0500
From:      Tom Jackson <toj@gorilla.net>
To:        cvs-all@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/mail/fetchmail Makefile ports/mail/fetchmail/pkg PLIST

Since E-day I have been trying to rebuild fetchmail on my current box with
the result:

===>  Extracting for fetchmail-4.5.5
checking size of int... 4
checking size of long... 4
checking for opie.h... yes
checking for opiegenerator in -lopie... no
configure: cannot find libopie, which is required for OPIE support.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

The library's there and ldconfig -r shows it in the hint file. By nuking
the opie include in the makefile I get a working fetchmail.

Anyone else  ...? Ideas why?

--
Tom