Date:      Tue, 10 Nov 1998 00:10:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      garman@earthling.net
To:        crossd@cs.rpi.edu
Cc:        archie@whistle.com, eivind@yes.no, jfieber@indiana.edu, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The infamous dying daemons bug

On  9 Nov, David E. Cross wrote:
>> Has the use of memory mapping been ruled out as a possible common factor?
> Maybe if someone who is having this problem could donate the machine to a
> core member?

unfortunately i can't physically ship this system anywhere, but i'm
more than willing to give core team members accounts on here to help
diagnose the problem.

I'm also (per a previous message) currently running a staticly compiled
version of inetd; we'll see if this helps any (i'm seeing the
realloc: junk ptr/etc messages from inetd as well)

enjoy
--
Jason Garman                                      http://garman.dyn.ml.org/
Student, University of Maryland                        garman@earthling.net