Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 1998 06:49:09 +0200
From:      Dimitri Ivanov <mayna@hello.to>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Hi :-)

-------Phoenix-Boundary-07081998-

Hi,
	I'm Dimitri Ivanov from Bulgaria.
	Excuse me for my bad English!
My problem is that I can't configure the kernel to support my "Creative SB
AWE64 Value PnP".
In the  core.txt  file, attached to this e-mail, is my exactly kernel
configuration. I'm running FreeBSD 2.2.7 .
The problem is that the PnP controller found my AWE64 but the other devices
like: "snd0", "sb0", "sbxvi0", "sbmidi0", "awe0" - they report that there
isn't such card in my system. The resources of my AWE64 are:
I/O port:         220
IRQ:              5
8 bit DMA:     1
16 bit DMA:   5
MIDI addr:     330
AWE addr:    620
I'm shure that these settings are correct (really!), because I'm using the
same in my DOS/Win95 OS.
Please help me if you can.

Best Regards
Dimitri Ivanov

-------Phoenix-Boundary-07081998-

machine "i386"cpu     "I586_CPU"ident    CORE maxusers 10config
kernel root on wd0options "COMPAT_43"options  BOUNCE_BUFFERSoptions
UCONSOLEoptions  SYSVSHMoptions  FFSoptions  PROCFSoptions  INET
options  FAILSAFE                #Be conservativeoptions  USERCONFIG
       #boot -c editoroptions  VISUAL_USERCONFIG       #visual boot -c
editoroptions "CMD640"                 #work around CMD640 chip deficiency
options  ATAPI                   #Enable ATAPI support for IDE busoptions
ATAPI_STATIC            #Dont't do it as an LKMoptions
DPT_MEASURE_PERFORMANCE #Required by DPT driver=3F=3Foptions
APM_BROKEN_STATCLOCK    #Workaround some buggy APM BIOSoptions  KTRACE
             #kernel tracingoptions "SBC_IRQ=3D5"controller  isa0
controller  pci0controller  fdc0  at isa=3F port "IO_FD1" bio irq 6 drq 2
vector fdintrdisk        fd0   at fdc0 drive 0controller  wdc0  at isa=3F
port "IO_WD1" bio irq 14 vector wdintrdisk        wd0   at wdc0 drive 0
controller  wdc1  at isa=3F port "IO_WD2" bio irq 15 vector wdintrdisk
   wd2   at wdc1 drive 0device  wcd0device  apm0  at isa=3F disable
device  npx0  at isa=3F port "IO_NPX" flags 0x1 irq 13 vector npxintr
device  sc0   at isa=3F port "IO_KBD" tty irq 1 vector scintrdevice  psm0
at isa=3F port "IO_KBD" conflicts tty irq 12 vector psmintrdevice  sio0
at isa=3F port "IO_COM1" tty irq 4 vector siointrdevice  sio1  at isa=3F
port "IO_COM2" tty irq 3 vector siointrdevice  lpt0  at isa=3F port=3F tty
irq 7 vector lptintrcontroller  pnp0controller  snd0device  sb0      at
isa=3F port 0x220 irq5 drq1 vector sbintrdevice  sbxvi0   at isa=3F drq5
device  sbmidi0  at isa=3F port 0x330device  awe0     at isa=3F port 0x620
pseudo-device  looppseudo-device  sl   1pseudo-device  ppp  1
pseudo-device  tun  1pseudo-device  gzippseudo-device  logpseudo-device
vn   1pseudo-device  pty  16

-------Phoenix-Boundary-07081998---