Date:      Sun, 10 Jan 1999 01:23:27 -0500
From:      "Michael G." <mikegoe@ibm.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Cluster Size

By cluster I was using the minimum data storage size
measurement used by FAT-16, FAT-32, HPFS, and NTFS.  i.e.
for a FAT-16 based drive the minimum cluster size is based
on the size of a FAT partition.  Now USF uses partitions to
mean the same thing..so I was looking for a cluster
standard.

As for this:
                 PIC          X  10    VALUE "YES! COBOL"
This a delcaritive COBOL statement assigning the value in
quotes to a character variable (variable not shown here)

Michael G.