Date:      Sun, 17 Jan 1999 19:31:05 -0500
From:      Christian Kuhtz <ck@adsu.bellsouth.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   how to snapshoot :)

Hey gang:

Can somebody throw me a pointer or lifeline so that I can build my own
snapshots?  This would greatly simply my task of keeping machines up to date
over here where it is impractical to ride current all the time.

I'd like to get to the point where I can have one server create a snapshot
-current build whenever I feel like it and point everyone interested to it.
This is particularly important because of all the behind-the-scenes coding
going on.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

--
  "We are not bound by any concept, we are just bound to make any concept work
   better than others."                                  --  Dr. Ferry Porsche

[Disclaimer: I speak for myself and my views are my own and not in any way to
             be construed as the views of BellSouth Corporation. ]