Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 1999 21:14:48 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>, Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: c_caddr_t

In message <86708.917669156@zippy.cdrom.com> "Jordan K. Hubbard" writes:
: While this is true, I think the overall point he made was reasonable
: considering how often Bruce has corrected others for "needless
: commentary" in the commit logs and I'd be happy to see everyone follow
: their own rules at the very least. :-)

I object strongly to false accusations being bandied about in a public
forum.  If Matt wished to make this point, he should have done so in a
less inflamitory manner especially in such a public forum.  That's
been a problem lately in this forum, and I cannot express easily in
words how strongly I object to it.

Warner