Date:      Sat, 30 Jan 1999 22:37:38 -0500
From:      "George Morgan" <gemorga2@vt.edu>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SCSI Tape Drives...

Who makes the best SCSI tape drive from the perspective of
Backing up BSD?  I'm currently looking at the Tandberg Travan 5
PRO drive (with read while write verification...)  The reason why I'm
looking at this drive is because I heard Tandberg is good, and I
don't have an enormous budget for the drive. (street price around
$325...)

If it won't work reliably, then I'll be willing to shell out more..  (but
I'm going to have to wait :(

George Morgan
Virginia Tech
Electrical Engineering