Date:      Mon, 1 Feb 1999 18:20:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Cy Schubert <cschuber@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/9864: make rblcheck use relay.orbs.org instead of dorkslayers.com

The following reply was made to PR ports/9864; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Cy Schubert <cschuber@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 18:13:00 -0800

 vix.com has added a Dialup Users List, similar to the RBL today, see
 http://maps.vix.com/dul/.  The patch should include the following line
 after the relays.orbs.org line.

 rblsites = togglesite( "dul.maps.vix.com", rblsites );

 Ideally, the application should be modified to use an environment
 variable with a list of RBL and DUL sites to check.  Of course this
 will change the way the application functions.  When I get the chance
 I'll give the author a shout about this modification.

 Open Systems Group          Internet:  Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca
 ITSD                                   Cy.Schubert@gems8.gov.bc.ca
 Province of BC