Date:      Sun, 14 Feb 1999 12:05:35 +1000
From:      Greg Black <gjb@comkey.com.au>
To:        "Hao Xu" <Hao.Xu@pulse.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fvwm2: how to change the font size

> Can anyone tell me how to change the font size? I have installed fvwm2
> successfully.

The font size for what?  X programs use X resources to override
the defaults they come with.  You can put these in a file and
load it with xrdb (which has a man page).  To see which
resources you need to change, read the man page for each
program.  If you want something to be set as an overall default
font that can be overridden by other fonts in particular cases,
put something like this in your ~/.Xresources file (and load it
on login with an xrdb line in your .xinitrc or .xsession):

    *font:		9x15
    *fontBold:		9x15bold

Read some manuals for more information.

--