Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 21:31:36 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: please don't check mail for root logins

According to Rahul Dhesi:
> Good idea, thanks, and I now realize that it won't work, and neither
> will changing /bin/login -- because sshd does not seem to honor either
> one.

The sshd in ports should honor the login.conf stuff. One of the patches
adds FreeBSD as a target with login_cap.h.

Look into patch-af in sshd/patches.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #69: Mon Jan 18 02:02:12 CET 1999