Date:      Sun, 06 Jun 1999 15:30:43 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        "Julian Stacey" <jhs@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sea driver - anyone porting from 2.2.8 to 3.?/current ?

In message <199906061257.MAA06230@jhs.muc.de> "Julian Stacey" writes:
: Anyone thought about porting the sea driver from 2.2.8 to 3.* ?

I don't think so.  I've not heard anything.  There are only two
drivers in progress right now that I'm aware of: aic and uha.  While
aic is being worked on, the uha driver is languishing.  I've not had
the time to work on it in some time, as there have been bigger fish to
fry in my world (eg the pccard stuff, and many chores around the
house).  I wrote the probe code, then got distracted by other things.

To be honest, I don't even think that the CAM team has even seen these
cards in literally years, and I don't know what kind of hardware docs
are still available.  Still, it should be possible to port the old sea
driver to cam if someone had the hardware and the motivation to do
it...

Warner