Date:      Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:30:16 +0200 (CEST)
From:      graaf@iae.nl
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        admin@iae.nl
Subject:   Re: STABLE panic (rlist_free)

On 22 Jun, I wrote:

> After upgrading a server from STABLE a little after 3.1-RELEASE to
> yesterdays STABLE we get the following panic:
>
> 	panic: rlist_free: free start overlaps already freed area

I think I made a mistake when I compiled the kernel. I have compiled a
new kernel with debugging symbols (config -g), and a stripped version of
that is running without problems now.

Please ignore my previous message until further notice ...

Best regards,
Edwin de Graaf
--
"O Oysters, come and walk with us!" The Walrus did beseech.