Date:      Fri, 2 Jul 1999 10:09:02 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>, Nik Clayton <nclayton@lehman.com>, jdp@freebsd.org, freebsd-translate@ngo.org.uk, doc@freebsd.org, Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@sky.rim.or.jp>, Motoyuki Konno <motoyuki@snipe.rim.or.jp>
Subject:   Re: Resolution: FDP reorganisation

On Mon, Jun 28, 1999 at 09:28:27PM +0100, Nik Clayton wrote:
> I've just done this for you test out.  The generated .tar.gz file is
> huge (roughly 6 MB in size).  Mine is but a puny modem, and I'd spend
> ages uploading it.
>
> So, here are my notes on what I did, accompanied by a small shell script
> that recreates the actions I did.

<snip>

None of the previous objectors have commented on this yet.  Can I assume
that those of you with an interest have run the script that was attached,
and are happy with the results?

 [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
 non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs
 the links.
    -- Tom Christiansen in <375143b5@cs.colorado.edu>